Sonntag, 19. September 2010

TAKE THE GOSPEL TO THE WORLD:

TAKE THE GOSPEL TO THE WORLD:
Would you want 2 be d eyes 4 d blind, ear 4 d deaf, leg 4 d lame, power 4 d powerless, help 4 d helpless. Luke 4.18-19 -The spirit of the lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the lord."
Where do you bank your treasures, where do you bank your wealth, what are you holding onto? Jesus is the answer, HE is the Life eternal. Amen. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life. ~1 Timothy 6:12
Have a wonderful Sunday; be blessed and favoured. Amen
Who for you
is Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God; who is HE in this present time and
situation? Answer for yourselves. ; Matthew 16:13-14--- 13When Jesus came to
the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people
say the Son of Man is?" 14They replied, "Some say John the Baptist;
...others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."

1 Kommentar:

  1. I acknowledge my transgression.~Psalm 51:3
    Against you only have I sinned. Please forgive me and~~Bless me still with a simple life O God, for it is often in the simplest of things where we can find the greatest joys.

    AntwortenLöschen