Sonntag, 26. September 2010

Do it again.

Do it again.
Though years long saved, born again and sanctified, Its good once again to pray this prayer of salvation; and again. Amen. "Lord Jesus, I ask You to come into my life and forgive me of all my sins. I confess my sins before You this day. I denounce Satan and all his works. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my life. Thank You for saving me. I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that You rose from the dead. I am saved. Write my name in the Lamb's book of life. Today is my God-day with the Lord Jesus! I pray this prayer to the Father in the name of Jesus. Amen."

2 Kommentare:

  1. Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever! Revelation 5:13

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Be still, and know that I am God.~Psalm 46:10

    AntwortenLöschen