Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

Little faith with great result

Little faith with great result

"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."
Romans 1:17
Do you have great faith, are sure of you unflinching faith?
Our lord Jesus is telling us that He deserve us to have faith no matter how small. But we must be connected in the lord. The bible advice us to look unto the messier Jesus because HE is the author and the finisher of our faith.. In order to remain in faith, we ought to be strong and courageous.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deuteronomy 31:6
Eventually God sends men and women to different assignments with these words. The LORD gave this command to Joshua son of Nun: "Be strong and courageous, for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you."Deuteronomy 31:23. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?" 1 Corinthians 3:16
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever." Psalm 28:7-9
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:9-10
Remember He is faithful He loved us before we came to him. He is the Lord.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen