Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

-Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth, shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19
Open your eyes become attentive to the wispering voice of God.

-"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea." Habbakuk 2:14
Job 41:11 Who has first given to me, that I should repay him? Whatever is under the whole heaven is mine.
Job 41:11 Who has first given to me, that I should repay him? Whatever is under the whole heaven is mine.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Psalm 50:12"If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world and its fullness are mine.
    Psalm 89:11 The heavens are yours; the earth also is yours; the world and all that is in it, you have founded them.
    Exodus 9:29Moses said to him, "As soon as I have gone out of the city, I will stretch out my hands to the LORD. The thunder will cease, and there will be no more hail, so that you may know that the earth is the LORD’s.
    Exodus 19:5Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine;
    Deuteronomy 10:14Behold, to the LORD your God belong heaven and the heaven of heavens, the earth with all that is in it.

    AntwortenLöschen